Thursday, July 14, 2011

Updates

As you may know by now, we've had a new edition to our family. Emmett Alexander. He was born March 23rd at 1:13 pm. He weighed 8 lbs 0.4 oz and was 21 inches long. Yes another big baby delivered completely natural for Eden. He's a fairly good tempered little guy. He had a rough start, billy lights, figuring out his best food option which happens to be Similac Alimentum (not so pleasant smelling and beyond expensive [$26.75 a can]) and then just the general new baby routine.
Rachel has done really well with Emmett. She hasn't done anything that I did with my younger brothers....yet. She even is potty training!!! She has done amazingly well with it. It's been about a week now of straight at home potty training (still getting the concept in her head for outings) but we have yet to change a poppy diaper and other than sleeping she always tells us when she has to go and even then most of the time she wakes up with a dry diaper, well training pants now.
Travis and I are getting along as best we can in this oh so lovely economy. Grandma Z (Eden's mom) is living with us now while things are being figured out as far as Cali goes. It's been fun for Rachel and Emmett, and I won't lie, it's been nice to have a bit of Eden and Travis time...thanks mom :-)
Here's to hoping I can attempt to keep up with blogging now...
Love,
Us

1 comments:

Malissa said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! SO cute! Now I can keep up with the most adorable family! So you better keep up to date. :) We have a blog too, so send me your e-mail through facebook and I'll send you an invite! Miss you lots!